Complaint Review: Albertsons
Albertsons food poisoning Henderson Nevada
We purchased meat and cheese at the deli at Albertson's on Bicentennial Parkway in Henderson, Nevada, on May 26. We became violently ill a few hours after eating the food. We contacted the customer service department at Albertson's. They said they would NOT do anything unless we went to the store and talked to the manager. We explained again that we were too ill to go to the store and asked them to contact the manager so other customers would not be harmed. They still refused to contact the manager. Since they refused to take action, we filed a report with the health department.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2016 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/albertsons/henderson-nevada-89044/albertsons-food-poisoning-henderson-nevada-1311194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: