Complaint Review: Alden D Allen Jr

Hesperia, California

Alden D Allen Jr TV scammer nets thousands Hesperia California

*Consumer Suggestion: TO KEVIN

*Consumer Comment: This A-hole is my half-brother

I'm just another one of Aldens victims-I too was sucked in by the referal of another-some idiot vouching for Aldens' creditability out of eather greed or ignorance. We are a large group and once you look into this a-holes history you instantly know Alden (and his wife) are serious loosers. Bryan says- live and learn,-we think it is Alden who needs to learn something; something life changing! Our group is literally out over $15,000 and thats way too much to walk away from. All the excuses are exactly the same as they were in Aldens Fontana scam and in his Hesperia (Bryans and Mikes nov) TV scam, except this time his aunt died, not his mom (who by the way is alive and well) Anyway I've heard there are people on the fringes who know a great deal about Alden D. Allen Jr. (Jr.!!!his daddy must be proud)Bryan,Ed,Mike-I'm in-lets meet.

Johnny
victorville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2008 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alden-d-allen-jr/hesperia-california-92345/alden-d-allen-jr-tv-scammer-nets-thousands-hesperia-california-325222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

TO KEVIN

AUTHOR: truthseeker626 - (United States of America)

Kevin,

Can you email me, (((ROR redacted)))

I am dealing with someone by the name of Alden Donald Allen Jr. and I don't know if it is the same Alden but he seems to be making excuses left and right with the deal we are in the middle of.

This A-hole is my half-brother

AUTHOR: Kevin A - (U.S.A.)

So this guy is my dad's son from another marriage. He has always been a loser and will always continue to be one. He contacted my family out of the blue one day and said he wanted to re-establish some semblance of a relationship (Though not so articulate). He promised my sister and her husband that he could get them a great deal on LCD TV's, specifically a big screen. He also offered to do some work to their cars as far as TV's go, in addition to some other stuff. They figured they would help out a family member and agreed to his asking for work

He ended up skipping out with $7000, threatening to kill them when they finally contacted him to ask about the work to be done. He then changed his number and moved.

He is a useless member of society does not deserve to be among those of us who are hard-working citizens.