Complaint Review: Alex Becker

• Reported By: Bolomic — Riverside California USA
  • Alex Becker

Internet
    USA

Alex Becker Source Wave, Source Revive, Source Auto Pilot Beat me out of $199 after promissing refunds on the sales webinar Claims Dallas Texas Internet

*Author of original report: Must retract the use of the word con

This guy claims to make 7 figures per month selling software and SEO services. I was on a webinar where he was selling a software tool to aid in buying expired domains.

As part of his con, he invites you to try the product and if its not for you, simply request a refund and easy as that, you'll get a refund.

I purchased access to the software, looked around the members area and immediately saw that much of what he claimed on the webinar was non-functioning. So I decided its not for me.

I followed the site instructions to a tee to request a refund. Got a response from his support person on the Facebook group, which is said to handle all of the refunds for this product, but have not heard from them since April 6th approximately. At that time the Facebook support person said, "no problem, I'll take care of it for you". As I said no word from any one since then.

If you are making 7 figures per month, surely a measely $199 refund should be absolutely no problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2015 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alex-becker/internet/alex-becker-source-wave-source-revive-source-auto-pilot-beat-me-out-of-199-after-promi-1223701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Must retract the use of the word con

AUTHOR: - ()

Ok, I will have to eat my words when I used the word "con" in my report. Turns out the guy is on the up and up becasue once I got in touch directly with Alex Becker, the product vendor, my refund was granted and processed immediately.

Maybe if you do have a seven figure business it just takes time to get to each customer request. At any rate. He kept his promise from the sales presentation and granted my refund.