Complaint Review: ALEX MCAULAY AND KRYNA MCLAREN

• Reported By: LARRY MCNABB — VANCOUVER British Columbia Canada
  • ALEX MCAULAY AND KRYNA MCLAREN

Vancouver, British Columbia
    Canada

ALEX MCAULAY AND KRYNA MCLAREN SCAMMERS OF OLD PEOPLE Vancouver British Columbia

*Consumer Comment: I almost got caught with the exact same story!

I met Alex McAulay through his father, Dan McAulay, in Chillawack, British Columbia, in October, 2016. Alex McAulay proposed an investment in a new project called Kosan Travel Pack, and he promised us it would pay an annual return of 40%. The prospect was very interesting and my wife and I gave him a $175,000 US dollar check; all of our retirement earnings. Time passed and last March we asked for our money as my wife needed surgery - her cancer had returned. That’s when our nightmare began. Alex McAuley has never answered our phone calls and his family always says that he’s away on a business trip. We were so depressed and with no money to hire an attorney. Then we found out on the web that he was traveling everywhere and he was posting the pictures of his trips with a good looking girl who we realized was her partner in crime; the same girl, Karina McLaren from Lions Head, Ontario, that was with him when they came to pick up the check. We tried to get some help from the Police but again they told us to hire an Attorney. We are desperate and my wife still hasn’t had her surgery; time is not on her side. Please stay away from these scammers, Alex McAuley and Karina McLaren, because you will never see your money again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2017 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alex-mcaulay-and-kryna-mclaren/vancouver-british-columbia/alex-mcaulay-and-kryna-mclaren-scammers-of-old-people-vancouver-british-columbia-1413347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I almost got caught with the exact same story!

AUTHOR: Kevin - (Canada)

I met Dan through at a workplace event that took place this summer and he was trying to lure a bunch of people into his scheme before he even explained what it involved. He told us his son Alex was doing extremely well and that he (Dan) had been investing all of his extra funds with him and getting ludicrous returns. He tried taking a bunch of our phone numbers to call us for a meeting but I have never been one to invest in anything that sounds too good to be true because it always is. I saw this report through a private facebook group in the area warning our neighbors of crooked looters who pretend to be our friends and I couldnt be more relieved that I didnt fall for this, I am going to have to ask my co workers if they have seen this report and ask them if any of them got scammed as well because im sure if any of them did invest they either already know theyre screwed or they have no idea they will never see their money again.