Complaint Review: All American Cars LLC

• All American Cars LLC
    155 N Wacker Dr Suite# 4250
    Chicago, Illinois
    USA

All American Cars LLC All American Car Parts 2017 Confirming Rip-Off car parts dealer Chicago Illinois

On April 3, 2017 I purchased a used mirror assembly from these guys.  I had the exact part number which they also confirmed when I placed the order.  They must at least have a good parts locater.

It felt fishy from the git go; they took the $155 payment right away when they had promised not to until the part shipped.  Lies and weeks later I thought that I'd never see the part or $.  But then it arrived!  WRONG PART!  When I got my door all apart we found that it was slightly different and from an other model Montero (Sport not full Sized).  The wrecking yard that they had supply the mirror wouldn't deal with me and neither would they any more.

They know the phone you are calling from and just stop answering it!  I had even gotten to talk to the owner lady once when she had just returned from ?India? or where ever she had been and picked up the phone by mistake.  She was nice and promised a quick refund... but like the rest, it was just BS.  Just today, September 14, 2017 I finally received notification from VISA that my disputed $155 transaction refund was made permanent.  They must have seen the same thing as me but why aren't these people shut down?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2017 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/all-american-cars-llc/chicago-illinois-60606/all-american-cars-llc-all-american-car-parts-2017-confirming-rip-off-car-parts-dealer-chi-1399946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content