Complaint Review: ALL AMERICAN READERS INC.

• Submitted: Tue, December 05, 2017
  • Updated: Tue, December 05, 2017
  • Reported By: JADE SCHMIDT — Texas United States
  • ALL AMERICAN READERS INC.
    2230 Edgewood Ave S #3b
    Saint Louis Park, Minnesota
    United States

ALL AMERICAN READERS INC. They took money of my account Saint Louis Park Minnesota

I got a phone call from All American Readers and agreed to get there magazines, and they would deduct money off my credit card TWO DAYS LATER I emailed them on the above email telling them I wanted to cancel, I also phone the around 15 times and hold on for up to 45 minutes in the que but you NEVER EVER get through it goes to a voice mail saying the person is not available leave a message which I’ve done numerous times.

I have not received any magazines, you CAN NOT get hold of anyone, I’ve emailed them FOUR times to cancel with no response, I then Have some very very rude lady phone me today saying they handing me over to collections as I owe $860 as my debits has come back from the bank and when I told her I had emailed her cancellation she said I’m a delinquent payer and they DO NOT accept cancellations and put the phone down on me.

When I phoned back the number which comes up as “unknown” on my phone it just tells you you number one in the que and the phone is NEVER answered.  I phoned ten times today same thing ever time.  This is a huge fraud scam going on And I want to report it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2017 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/all-american-readers-inc/saint-louis-park-minnesota-55426/all-american-readers-inc-they-took-money-of-my-account-saint-louis-park-minnesota-1415121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content