Complaint Review: All Around Sheet Metal

• All Around Sheet Metal
    9236 Ave of the Oaks # F
    Newhall, California
    USA

All Around Sheet Metal Bryan P Smith Theft of Product- Refusal to pay- refusal to respond Newhall California

*Author of original report: Settled In full

All Around Sheet Metal AKA Bryan P Smith is writting bad chks in the Steel Industry.  Case # 328.318. I have 1 chk that has been placed for collections with my firm, Asset Collections Inc. for the amount od 639.00, and this debtor refuses to make the chkm good.  He has stolen my client product, and I hear he has don this to other compasnires too.  I am forming a creditors committee against this copmpany for ripping off my clients.  If you too are owed money call Asset bCollections Inc Portland OR 888*279*8601

I warn other companies of this debtor.  They have already ready been placed in collections, and refuse to respond, or lie about payment.  If they make good onj this debt, I will adjust the report accordingly.

Asset Collec tions Inc.

(Portland OR)

www.aci-collect.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/all-around-sheet-metal/newhall-california-91321/all-around-sheet-metal-bryan-p-smith-theft-of-product-refusal-to-pay-refusal-to-respond-1064672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Settled In full

AUTHOR: Asset Collections Inc - ()

Big Iron has settled this debt out of court and paid it off.

I am writting this to report, the debt for big Iron has been resolved. Thank you for taking care of my client.

I have released your acct from collections.

Ray Asset Collections Inc.