Complaint Review: All Dreams Vacations

• All Dreams Vacations
    3403 NW 82nd Avenue
    Miami, Florida
    United States of America

All Dreams Vacations VGC CorporationofAmerica, aFloridaCorporation,also#/A AlDreamts) FRUAD, SCAM Miami, Florida

This company ripped me off.  I heard an ad on the radio for a contest.  I knew the answer so I called and they said I had won a vacation.  I paid over $278 for two vacation packages.  I was told that I had two years to book the vacations.  This was in March of 2011.  Now, in October of 2012 I decided to go ahead and book my vacations.

When I called the company the phone was disconnected.  I emailed and got a server error message.  I then looked up the company on the internet and found that they were shut down by the Federal Trade Commission.  By now, I can't get refunded by my credit card so I contacted the Federal Trade Commission.  I still have not been contacted back and I'm hoping maybe someone can help.

Below is a link regarding the FTC shutting down this company:

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/all-dreams-vacations/miami-florida-33122/all-dreams-vacations-vgc-corporationofamerica-afloridacorporationalsoa-aldreamts-fru-961324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content