Complaint Review: All New Sports LLC

United States of America

All New Sports LLC Tip Off, Taken Advntage Of Internet

When I had recieved my scooter on 4/28/08 it had minor scratches and the
fuel gage is not working.  So I had called and spoke with Parts Manager Carl M,

I had sent faxes, called and only one call back that they would replace the parts, no parts.  The battery is not holding charge,  and the scooter is now not working at all.

I feel riped off an taken advantage of by this company, an have no way to get in touch with them any longer.

I felt the scooter would be perfect only because the gas price kept rising. Now I have a product that is of no use to me that I paid for.  MC-08 Rocketa Maui 50 Deluxe.  I dont know what I could do about this matter and hope someone could help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2010 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/all-new-sports-llc/internet/all-new-sports-llc-tip-off-taken-advntage-of-internet-614970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content