Complaint Review: All OEM Parts ,Autopartswarehouse.com

• Reported By: Berryville Virginia
  • All OEM Parts ,Autopartswarehouse.com
    92 Youngs Road
    Trenton, New Jersey

All OEM Parts ,Autopartswarehouse.com refused refund on returned part Trenton New Jersey

*Author of original report: Success

*Author of original report: Success

*Consumer Suggestion: 60 Days is the MAGIC Number

I ordered a catalytic converter from them in September, returned the same part within one week and have not yet received a refund. I have placed numerous calls and continually get the runaround.

Jeff
Berryville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2007 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/all-oem-parts-autopartswarehousecom/trenton-new-jersey-08619/all-oem-parts-autopartswarehousecom-refused-refund-on-returned-part-trenton-new-jersey-228314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Success

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

Well after a 40 minute *&*& session with customer service when they refused to let me speak to a supervisor, I sent an e-mail to every address I could find related to autopartswarehouse.com. In the e-mail I mentioned that I would be calling the CEO Richard d**k Pine at his house on Southampton if I did not get my refund. Imagine my surprise when I received two e-mails within an hour stating that my credit had been approved and woul;d post in 3 to 5 days. My credit has posted and I would not recomend anyone purchase from autopartswarehouse.com or any of it's related companies.

Success

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

Well after a 40 minute session with customer service when they refused to let me speak to a supervisor, I sent an e-mail to every address I could find related to autopartswarehouse.com. In the e-mail I mentioned that I would be calling the CEO Richard d**k Pine at his house on Southampton if I did not get my refund. Imagine my surprise when I received two e-mails within an hour stating that my credit had been approved and woul;d post in 3 to 5 days. My credit has posted and I would not recomend anyone purchase from www.autopartswarehouse.com or any of it's related companies.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

60 Days is the MAGIC Number

AUTHOR: Matt - (U.S.A.)

There are a lot of great OEM/Salvage places to deal with on the internet. I do so on a daily basis.

Everyone that deals over the net or phone needs to remember that while a credit card is the best way to deal, you have 60 days from the time of payment to put a hold on and cancel the payment.

I know of a few operations in this country (yes, those operations are on ripoff report and yes, I get calls from their screwed customers. Far more calls than what I see filed on here) that will try to get around that 60 day figure.

1. Some companies will delay shipment from the beginning. Don't let a company charge you until the item is ready for shipping! It's not common for some places to take a month to ship, but it DOES happen!

2. Some companies will promise you a replacement part or refund is "on its way." Better to alert your credit card company and put a hold on payment before your sixty days are up if you're having a problem and then release that hold than get screwed.

My friend, you have been screwed. If you bought the item in September, you have no recourse through your credit card company. Your options as I see them are to alert the BBB, alert the chamber of commerce in the town, talk to a manager, or cut off your nose to spite your face and sue.