Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

This Compoany is Complete FRAUD... My husband "WON" this set of three vacation packages through a radio station about 2 yrs ago.  I could not find the papers for almost a year and a half, but now that I did find them, this company is no where to be found...   I cannot believe this... We came out of pocket almost $400.00!!!!!  The same exact thing that happened to this other victim in Vegas, happened to us.....  I dont even think this company exists anymore.... If anyone can help us, please let us know....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2010 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/all-star-vacation-marketing-group/miami-florida-33131/all-star-vacation-marketing-group-complete-fraud-miami-florida-574487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Star Vacation Marketing Group