Complaint Review:

• Reported By: hough29 — Dunnellon Florida
All Tune and Lube Ocala, FL
2821 SW College road Ocala, Florida USA

All Tune and Lube Ocala, FL Lost my wheel lock Ocala Florida

I took my GMC pickup for an oil change it took over 2 hours to do. When i left I noticed that I had no brake petal and my wheel cylinders were leaking. To top it off they lost my wheel lock key so I couldn't remove my wheels. i went back to get it but they denied that they lost it, and offered to give me $30 of a $800 brake job. No way would I trust then to touch my truck again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2014 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/all-tune-and-lube-ocala-fl/ocala-florida-34474/all-tune-and-lube-ocala-fl-lost-my-wheel-lock-ocala-florida-1177932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Tune and Lube Ocala, FL