Complaint Review:

All Tune and Lube
, Maryland USA

All Tune and Lube FRAUD Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: Truth be told

In the initial phone conversations I had with ATL representative I expressed reluctancy of commitment to invest in ATL without knowing if I would qualify for a loan. They immediately transfered me to upper management who assured me that after looking at my financials I would be approved for the loan and if I wasn't, ATL would refund my deposit.

Well, I was denied a loan and when I asked for a refund it too was denied. I insisted that the person I spoke to on the phone guaranteed me my refund and that is when I was refered to the contract, section: watever, sub section: whatever, number: whatever. Stating that the contract superceeds any verbal agreements...etc.

if I choose to challenge this I would have to do it in Maryland (I am not in Maryland) and that maryland laws would be used (Maryland laws do NOT reimburse someone who is suing their lawyer fees) so even if I took them to court I would be getting my deposit back and giving it to a lawyer IF I even won. I found this out from a lawyer I hired.

My lawyer was ready to go to court (of course at my expense to Maryland) but after a few legally daunting letters back and fourth my lawyer refered to as "saber rattling" I agreed to a MUCH smaller refund (10% or so of deposit) which just about covered the lawyer expense which was a lot of money for his research on Maryland Law and a few letters written in legal mumbo jumbo.

To sum this experience up: It Sucked! Lost alot of "seed money", missed other opportunities I believe I would have qualified for if I had the money. Lost time, patients, frustration and most of all a little belief that humanity is mostly good. this was a big money mistake to the rough tune of about $15k.

Advice to anyone thinking of investing in ATL: RUN AWAY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2014 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/all-tune-and-lube/maryland/all-tune-and-lube-fraud-maryland-1180819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Tune and Lube

Truth be told

AUTHOR: Employee - ()

First let me say that there is nothing that can be believed in this report since no one from Alaska has ever been a part of this franchise. We have never sold or worked with anyone in the state of Alaska.

It reads like a possible competitor trying to say things that would gain a competitive edge.