Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, October 28, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Atlanta Georgia
All Tune and Lube
2530 Gateview Court Millersville, Georgia USA

All Tune and Lube Millersville, MD Misrepresented Themselves and We Lost Our Retirement Money Millersville Maryland

We live in the Atlanta, GA area.  We were newly retired and doing fine financially.  Then All Tune and Lube began contacting my husband everyday just as the investor from Forsyth, GA stated.  So, not having that much to spend his time on since retirement, they convinced my husband that he could become a successful franchisee.  We went to Millersville for the training and were told areas we could put a location in.  We found several good locations, but the company did not agree. The location we ended up in was a terrible one.  I am a realtor in the Atlanta area and have been for over 20 years.  I knew this was a very bad location.  However, my husband opened the location, worked 14 hour days six days a week and on Sundays would go in just to check on some issues.  We opened the business in 2004 and closed it's doors in 2007.  It drained us financially.  We had to short sale our beautiful custom built home we had built for our retirement.  We lost all of our retirement money and investments.  He used it all to try and save this horrible, disgusting business.  I certainly wish the name All Tune and Lube had never come into our lives.  It has ruined our financial future.  We are in our late 60's.  He is working two jobs and I am also working a retail job standing on my feet all day.

This is definitely not the way I envisioned our retirement years.  I feel so robbed.  Even though we made these decisions, I feel we were definitely misled.  The guy they sent to help us only stayed for a few days and they sent him somewhere in Alabama.

If you ask me, those of us who feel robbed definitely need to file a class action suit against this horrific, sham of a business.

Anonymous

Atlanta Area

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2014 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/all-tune-and-lube/millersville-georgia-30040/all-tune-and-lube-millersville-md-misrepresented-themselves-and-we-lost-our-retirement-m-1185520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Tune and Lube