Complaint Review: Allegro Medical

• Allegro Medical
    www.allegromedical.com
    Internet
    USA

Allegro Medical Terrible at resolving billing issues. Put on hold for over 30 minutes. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Reply

This company is extremely terrible at resolving any billing issues. Through the website I was charged for the same order on both a credit card AND my paypal account. Upon calling them to resolve the issue I was put on hold for over 30 minutes on 2 separate occasions. Only to be told that 1. they couldn't find the order and I have to call back the following day and 2. they are unable to cancel the order because its now in 'paypals' hands. However I never completed the order through paypal and cancelled that transaction (i did not approve the order). I then received a confirmation from both paypal about the charge as well as my credit card!! When I asked to speak to a supervisor I was told that was not possible and one would 'call me back' . All I wanted was for my order to be cancelled outright and they still have yet to resolve this. I will never order from this company or recommend it to anyone else. The time that it took for a simple request was unacceptable.

Horrible and unprofessional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allegro-medical/internet/allegro-medical-terrible-at-resolving-billing-issues-put-on-hold-for-over-30-minutes-i-1087316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Mark Miles - (USA)

It is always best to hire someone skilled to do so, unfortunately in most cases these companies dedicated to cancel timeshares usually cheat for the second time to their customers since they are vulnerable and desperate. If you are thinking of hiring them you just have to make sure you do not have to make any payment upfront ... I found these articles that speak precisely about this, you should read them, that might help you to resolve many doubts:

timesharescam.com/blog/46-timeshare-cancellation-or-donation-should-not-cost-you-anything-upfront/

timesharescam.com/blog/158-how-to-cancel-a-timeshare/