Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2007

• Reported By: Texas
Allen And Associates
4100 McEwen, Suite 200 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Allen And Associates They had Enron on their "updated" company list! Dallas Texas

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

They say that they update their records quarterly yet Enron was on the list they originally ran for me. I complained to Karen the coordinator and wondered if they actually had updated files. She assured me they were currnt and that the Enron contacts had been deleted. I should have checked right then and there over the web but alas, I didn't. Wasn't until I was out $3,000 that I found rip-off report.

This company re-did my resume, not much different from what I submitted, and produced a "broadcast" letter that they sent to just under 500 companies. It was addressed to "Dear hiring executive'!. All I got were rejection letters from about 30 companies. A & A said that I should be calling these companies as a follow up. Isn't that what I paid them for? What exactly did they do? I could have purchased a list and sent letters myself! They never once mentioned to me that I was the one doing the led work. They said they would get me in front of hiring executives so I could "tell my story". Well to date, I got nuthing.

I have complained to the BBB (worthless) and today sent a letter to the Attorney General of Florida as the user agreement states that all disputes are handled there. (Their HQ's are in Maitland, FL). I am now going to contact any and allmedia outlets in the Maitland area. I agreed to the 6 months "no interest" loan thru GE Money Bank. Another rip-off. I have complained to them but all I have right now is a delay. BTW, Emily from the Dallas office said they would be able to negotiate a signing bonus to cover the cost of their fee when I was hired.

I guess I was just stupid. I should have done some research. I just figured they were a reputable company that would get me a couple of interviews which was all I wanted. I was wrong. They do absolutely nothing. The Florda AG should alert consumers to their fraudulent ways.

Ticked in TX
, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2007 04:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allen-and-associates/dallas-texas-75244/allen-and-associates-they-had-enron-on-their-updated-company-list-dallas-texas-282254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allen And Associates