Report: #196769

• Reported By: Henderson Nevada
  • Alliance Acquisitions Associates
    3901 Roswell Road, Suite 215
    Marietta, Georgia

Alliance Acquisitions Associates ripoff, unethical business practices, misleading and false info Marietta Georgia

On April 14th 2005 we hired Alliance Acquisitions to broker the sell of or comany. We paid $7500.00 for these services.

At the end of one year we were to be reimbursed the $7500 if they did not find a qualified buyer. We did not here form any one at this company after we paid them.

After several months I called to se what was going on. When I did get ahold of someone I was totaly dismised and told that I was not to call them anymore, that they would call me if something came up. Well I was pritty disappointed to be treated so porley, but I waited.

One month prior to the contracts end I requested via e-mail to have our money reimbursed. This was March 14, 2006. As soon as I requested the reimbursment low and behold they had a qualified buyer.

We researched this person and found that they were using them on several occasions to stop the reimbursment that they prommissed so many people.

Finaly we requested the reimbursment again. This time we received a letter from the CEO Marvin Hicks which states that they have met there obligation to us and they would not be reimbursing us for their services. Further more it states that we are not to contact them anymore for any reason.

These people are not business ethical in any way. They did nothing to help sell our business for a hole year. Never sent a statis letter or even called to update us on any potential buyers untill the day we asked for our money back. What a scam!

I understand that there are hundreds of businesses that are expirencing the same tretment and problem that we have.

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated

Kevin
Henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2006 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alliance-acquisitions-associates/marietta-georgia-30062/alliance-acquisitions-associates-ripoff-unethical-business-practices-misleading-and-fals-196769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content