Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Wed, September 13, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, September 13, 2006

• Reported By:Monroe Louisiana
Alliance Acquisitions Associates
3901 Roswell Road Suite 215 Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

Alliance Acquisitions Associates ripoff dishonest scam artist Marietta Georgia

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I don't know if it will do any good but I am in the process of sending letters and all the information that I have from AAA in the last 13 months to the Attorney Generals of Louisiana and Georgia. Maybe we need to get ahold of our congressman and senators for help.

This is an act of terrior againist many small businesses. We need to be protected from these type of business practices. It was very clear to us that there would be no problems to receive a refund unless we were sent one qualified buyer. (We have not received any information about a qualified buyer).

AAA did not do their job. Why would a business need a list of bankers if you didn;t have a buyer to get the loan. I have also called AAA headquaters and never get to talk to Randy Hicks. I did get to speak to Catherine Oliver and she was really angry that I called and wanted to know how I got her extention number. The gal that answers the phone won't give you any information, she just refers to the Fed Ex letter. Of course she doesn't have any idea what is in the letter she just tells to you follow the instructions.
I have not filed a an arbitration request as yet as I think I'll have my attorney look over this mess.

Scott
Monroe, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2006 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alliance-acquisitions-associates/marietta-georgia/alliance-acquisitions-associates-ripoff-dishonest-scam-artist-marietta-georgia-210796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Acquisitions Associates