Complaint Review: Alliance One - Gig Harbor

P.O. Box 2449
    Gig Harbor, Washington
    USA

Alliance One - Gig Harbor Unlawful Gig Harbor Washington

I received 6 parking tickets during the month of October. This was such a horrible fluke - prior to this, I had never received a parking ticket in my life. Most of them had to do with meters running out. Again I admit, this is my fault.

I also admit, I did not get on the ball and pay the tickets right away. By December 10th - I had been notified by my credit monitoring service, that my credit score had gone down after several reports on my credit. When I looked it up, I saw all 6 tickets had been reported as unpaid on my report.

So I went from having no infractions on my credit report - to six infractions - all within 40 days give or take of the original ticket issuings. Does this not sound excessive to anyone else?

First off, the city of Seattle wasted no time - I'd say, less than 30 days to report this to Aliance One - and then Alliance One reported this less than 15 days after receiving my files.

Is there ANYTHING I can do?
BTW, I paid my tickets - which was $900.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alliance-one-gig-harbor/gig-harbor-washington-98335/alliance-one-gig-harbor-unlawful-gig-harbor-washington-1125549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content