Complaint Review: Alliance One Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, October 15, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 10, 2009
  • Reported By: Poulsbo Washington
  • Alliance One Inc.
    6565 Kimball Dr # 200
    Gig Harbor, Washington

I have a job that requires I commute from Poulsbo Wa to Seattle area DAILY. I was pulled over a long time ago got a ticket, forgot about it, and bam, suspended license. I got pulled over for that, with insurance, got a no insurance ticket, and dwls and impounded my car. I spent 3 DAYS IN JAIL FOR A DWLS. I got pulled over AGAIN on my way home from the impound where I paid 500 dollars to get my car out.

I set up payments with Alliance one, made them for several months, and asked if I could skip a month due to my not having any money. They said no, but I could set up payment agreements once I could afford to again. I called today to do so, and THEY WANT 4,000 DOLLARS, my FULL balance, in full, before they will let me get my license back!!! Does anyone have 4,000 dollars I can borrow? The answer is NO, THE ECONOMY IS TOO F***ED. Burn in hell U.S. government and Alliance one, it is this type of GREED that caused our recession.

Anonymous
Poulsbo, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2008 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alliance-one-inc/gig-harbor-washington-98335/allianalliance-one-inc-they-are-a-horrible-company-gig-harbor-washington-381500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
11Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Inspector

AUTHOR: Unsilentmajority - (U.S.A.)

We all don't ride in horse drawn buggys! Also when your license gets suspended I hope your the lucky recipient of a random plate run like we put up with here since police know that there are almost 300,000 people in WA with suspended licenses due to one missed payment on a ticket. Furthermore the state has had to reinstate everyones license before back in 99-2000 due to the fact that when they suspend you usually you end up without the means to pay anything since you go to jail and lose your job. Kinda defeats the whole purpose don't ya think? And FYI he never said he hated this fine nation he hates greedy corporations like AIG and GM who are the reason we'll all be broke, so do use a favor and take comprehension classes before you post another rebuttal please.

AUTHOR: Grembo - (U.S.A.)

When I set up my payment plan with Alliance One, I was informed that it was a one time thing, any variance from the plan and I would be suspended and reinstatement would require full payment of balance.

AUTHOR: Grembo - (U.S.A.)

You must be the worst driver in the world!!

AUTHOR: Inspector - (U.S.A.)

I have driven for 30 years without being pulled over. If you drive without insurance then, reap what you sow. Since you hate this country, I would advise you to leave before you injure someone with your recklessness.

AUTHOR: Joe Citizen - (U.S.A.)

It amazes me that you blame the government and the company for your negligence of taking care of tickets that you got. Driving is a priveledge and not a right. I would suggest that you act like a responsible adult and insure that you obey the laws and pay your fines like every other productive person in society. I know I feel safer that eventually you will be off the road ways.

#11 Consumer Suggestion

They are nasty

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

www.budhibbs.com has a lot of information and you can post you encounter as well