Complaint Review: Alliance One

• Alliance One
    6565 Kimball Dr. Suite 200
    Gig Harbor, Washington

Alliance One Word Breaking Liars got my license suspended Gig Harbor Washington

On February 18, 2009 I went to pay a speeding ticket ($85.00), only to be informed that it had been sent to Alliance One for collection. I was then informed that if I did not resolve the issue with Alliance One by the 22nd of February I would have my license suspended.

I immediately rushed home and called Alliance One. I spoke to a representative named Mimmie and we began payment arrangements with an $85.00 + $5.00 fee payment at that time. Mimmie assured me that my license would remain intact, and gave me an approval number for the transaction. I then began making weekly payments on my account and as of this date (3/22/09) I have paid more than the intial ticket fine. My license is STILL suspended. I was informed by an officer this morning that my license was suspended and that I should be prepared to go to court.

I am also concerned with my balance statements. Since I started making payments I have been writing down all information concerning my initial balance, payment made, final balance, and my numbers are not matching theirs. There is a discrepency of $15.00 that I show paid and they do not. What is that about? I even double checked to make sure the money had been withdrawn from my account accurately (my numbers vs. bank statement), which they had; but, the balance still does not jive.
THESE GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF RIP-OFF ARTISTS!

Gerald
Bremerton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2009 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alliance-one/gig-harbor-washington-98312/alliance-one-word-breaking-liars-got-my-license-suspended-gig-harbor-washington-436495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content