Complaint Review: allied coleman movers Nashville

nashville, Tennessee
    United States of America

allied coleman movers Nashville smashed my property nashville, Tennessee

*UPDATE Employee: Where the Complaint Currently Stands

I have moved my items on a uhaul 3x through 3 states ans nothing ever broke. This time i decide to use peofessionals ( i use that term loosely) and my boxes werecrushed. my wedding china flown from italy by my now deceased grandmother is not broken it is shattered! My wedding goblets originally my parents have thw tops broken off in pieces. and they offer me $165.00! David Boyles, Josh and Joe in the office should be doing more. The original driver could not make my move and no one informed me. Instead i got some fill ins. They must have found them on the corner. My mother whom supervised my move for me has to yell at them to be careful. This company breeches their implied contract and falsely represents their ability. I have gotten an attorney. This is not over but if you need to move and you value your posesssions run from these people.
I also have full pictures of all damage and the items them selves

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allied-coleman-movers-nashville/nashville-tennessee-/allied-coleman-movers-nashville-smashed-my-property-nashville-tennessee-951181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Where the Complaint Currently Stands

AUTHOR: Matt B. - (USA)

Once this complaint was brought to our attention, we looked into the matter to see if it's still an open case or if there had been any resolution. As an agent for Allied Van Lines, our agreement with Allied allows Allied to handle any claims for interstate shipments. The shipper did receive $165 for their damages; however, their valuation was at a basic liability of .60 cents per article per pound. They did receive a letter on 10/31 from Allied's claims division explaining their options if it had been at full value protection. Inside that letter, Allied attached instructions for possible further steps at the shipper's discretion.

We do apologize for the issues that Diana has received as we always intend to provide the best service possible for each and every shipper we serve.