Complaint Review: Allied Interstate LLC

55 N. Arizona Place, #505 Chandler, AZ 85225
    Internet
    United States of America

Allied Interstate LLC Allied Interstate collection agency for SPRINT Internet

I received yet another call from 1800 806 3342 Allied Interstate LLC - an Amy Rhodes immediatly tergeted me with personal questions. I requested she should identify for whom she was calling she responded aggressively that this was a collection agency and she needed to verify my personal data before she could tell me in what regards this call was placed. I declined giving/verifying personal information with a stranger being secret about their reason for contacting me.
I researched the phone number on the internet. there are 932 complaints on BBB against ALlied Interstate LLC with a rating F - and none of the cases have been solved?!

My open bill with SPRINT originates over an improper invoice where my returned phone has not been ammended in the final billing. I have spend hours and hours on the phone with many representatives and posted all my letters of complaint in public forums. SPRINT is not going to fairly ammend the bill. Now I have to deal with an agressive collection company clearly causing a huge outcry on the net. Seemingly ther is little protection for my dilemma; but I am stubbornly trying to defend my idea that I deserve a correct final invoice. SPRINT seems not to agree... I'm comforted in finding many others with the same experience on the net; some might be lesser innocent - but in the year 2013 any shady behavior will be brought into the public forum and soon companies like Allied will have to level to methods that are fair and correct.
(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allied-interstate-llc/internet/allied-interstate-llc-allied-interstate-collection-agency-for-sprint-internet-998529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content