Complaint Review: Allied Interstate LLC

• Reported By: Terry — Clarkston Washington
  • Allied Interstate LLC

Nationwide
    USA

Allied Interstate LLC, eBay Inc. Trying to collect for ebay for an item never sold off the site Warrenton Nationwide, VA

*Consumer Comment: Allied Interstate collecting for ebay

Alleid Interstate LLC a collections agent (so they say) attempted last year to collect $60.00 (a sellers fee) for a motorcylce I had advertised on ebay, I did not have a current paypal account and it was the first time I had ever tried to sell anything on ebay, a customer clicked on the buy it now feature and was rejected becuase I did not have a current paypal account and I was out of town and did not answer back the emails, I sold the bike to a guy that found another one of my ads on craigs list,( I have a copy of his check and drivers license) and I can prove he did not buy the bike off ebay! I have allready told the company (Allied) all this last year 2013 and told them to stop harassing me as well as Ebay and I was not going to pay! right after it turned 2014 I got a email from ebay telling me I owe them $60.00 again! I also just recieved a letter today from Alleid Interstate that they are attempting to collect the debt for ebay! ahh here we go again! Is there not a statu of limitations that has run out? there computer made a mistake! thats all, but they want to ruin my credit for it! I am sick of these idiots harassing me and ruining my credit!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allied-interstate-llc/nationwide/allied-interstate-llc-ebay-inc-trying-to-collect-for-ebay-for-an-item-never-sold-off-th-1145503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Allied Interstate collecting for ebay

AUTHOR: Kim Smith - ()

I just learned that there is an inquiry on my TransUnion credit report from Allied Interstate. Apparently this collection agency accessed my report on December 25, 2014 while I was celebrating Christmas with my family. I do not have any debts, so was very puzzled about this. So, I Googled Allied Interstate and was able to leave an email message asking the reason for the inquiry.

Then, I found this post and now I am angry. I too, was harrassed by ebay for the exact-same reason over 6 months ago and I suppose they are trying to get their money since my credit card company reversed the charges. This resulted in a charge back to ebay and paypal.

Beware of ebay and paypal, and know that you can and should file a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).