Complaint Review: Allied Interstate

• Reported By: San Antonio Texas
  • Allied Interstate
    www.alliedinterstate.com
    Nationwide

Allied Interstate AOL using ripoff company Allied Interstate to collect balances that have been paid Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: AOL contacts

After dealing with AOL for about 6 months ref a balance paid and service never used, We receviced several calls from a woman called Farrah from Allied Interstate. She was rude and very unprofesional. She insisted that I send her a check for a balance of $48.

I have the the check that was written to AOL and paid in full back on May of 2003. After a yelling contest with Farrah from Allied Interstate, She told me over the phone that she did not give a sh** if I did not send her the check.

She would send the colletion to our credit report. I call AOL and they told be that there was no balance. I asked AOL why this is happening and they could not give me an answer.

I asked AOL who can I talk to about this and they said no one. They said I had to talk to a superivsor at Allied Interstate. AOL should be held accountable also for using this ripoff company.

Armando
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2003 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allied-interstate/nationwide/allied-interstate-aol-using-ripoff-company-allied-interstate-to-collect-balances-that-have-71863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AOL contacts

AUTHOR: sphinxrb - (United States of America)

I had same probem, Allied Interstate trying to collect on 10 year old debt, which I did not owe. Contact Jerry McKinley at AOL 703-265-8657, or CEO Tim Armstrong 212-652-6400. I spoke with Tim McKinley, said I would be removed from Allied Interstate calling database in 48 hours, and is sending me a letter saying my account is in good standing.