Complaint Review: Allied Interstate

• Reported By: Lakemoor Illinois
  • Allied Interstate

Nationwide

Allied Interstate ripoff! Nationwide

I've been getting calls from Allied interstate for about a month now. I've answered one of 8 calls. And when I proceded to call them back today, they tell me I owe $776, for what, they would not say.

I proceded to ask why nothing has shown up on my cell phone bill, and they still would not say. Then whoever was on the phone started up with an attitude and said that I was prank calling them.

They hung up, and called back. I then said I'd like to know what these charges are for, once again he asked for my #, and I gave it to him. He asked me if my name was ___{{leaving blank}} and I told him no.

He said, "OK, we'll take you off the list then." Don't give into Allied Interstate.

Katy
Lakemoor, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2005 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allied-interstate/nationwide/allied-interstate-ripoff-nationwide-138986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content