Complaint Review: Allposters.com

• Reported By: stamford New York
  • Allposters.com
    Internet

Allposters.com - Art.com stole my art work Los Angeles california

I'm an artist who recently signed up with an Art Publisher.They in turn notified me that my work was already with an Art Publisher, Allposters.com. I looked them up and sure enough they were selling prints of my work. They had stolen my images off of a portfolio site that I was using called Art.com.It turns out that Allposters.com and Art.com are the same company.They took my images at my request off of both sites. I have no way of knowing how much money I was cheated out of and basically I can't do anything about it.

I read the repoff reports on this company, they all seem to be from consumers.Well they are theives through and through. You may very well be buying stolen art from them and never know it.

Ann
stamford, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2009 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allposterscom/internet/allposterscom-artcom-stole-my-art-work-los-angeles-california-427906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content