Complaint Review: Allstar Motivation, All star motivation, Allstar Motivation.com,www.allstarmotivation.com

• Submitted: Fri, November 12, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, November 12, 2010
  • Reported By: Cheap Stuff — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
  • Allstar Motivation, All star motivation, Allstar Motivation.com,www.allstarmotivation.com
    35th AVE & THOMAS Phoenix & Las Vegas
    Internet, Arizona
    United States of America

Allstar Motivation, All star motivation, Allstar Motivation.com, allstarmotivation.com Allstar motivation.com, Phoenix,Las Vegas, Allstarmotivation perfume Internet, Arizona

You are correct to worry. They say the perfume is from Holland. It is shipped to Holland but it is made in China. So they are selling cheap perfume door-to-door. Avoid them.

They made me sell this cheap perfume to my family. I am not a joke.

Im a high school graduate and Ive been looking for a job since school got out. I saw an add in the newspaper for a no experience required job position for all star motivation. I set up an interview and went, and I was very confused when I watched the recruiting video.

I originally thought it was a company that was expanding and looking for job positions in sales, customer service, and management. They say they give you 8 weeks payed training and after wards they set you up at one the offices to work in one of the three fields.

However when I got home I looked at the website and it looks like a cheap infomercial and a scam. All they talk about is get rich quick and be your own boss kind of stuff.

Im still young and learning about this, so I was wondering if there were any experienced people out there that could take a look at the site and tell me if they think its a scam or not and whether or not I should go in for the second interview.

The website is AllStarMotivation.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2010 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allstar-motivation-all-star-motivation-allstar-motivationcomwwwallstarmotivationcom/internet-arizona-/allstar-motivation-all-star-motivation-allstar-motivationcom-allstarmotivationcom-all-661218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content