Complaint Review: allstarmotivation Danielle Kent

• allstarmotivation Danielle Kent
    3110 polaris ave
    las vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

allstarmotivation Danielle Kent Danielle Rose Kent fake selfish a liar & a thief las vegas, Nevada

I recently worked at Allstarmotivation. I  saved up $500 worth of my paychecks  though out the weeks when i was getting paid every Saturday. This lady that was my boss named Danielle Kent. She was suppose to be "my personal bank" thats what Billy Nolan (the president of the Company Say) Every time we got paid they would take out 10% of whatever we make that week and say they will save that for us for an office we never ask get a chance to get that money because some people quit and forget about their 10% the president Billy Nolan Keeps the money. They have us sign a paper saying we're getting paid just tips when really we get paid more then that.

Danielle been saving money for me when i was working out of Sacramento,Ca office over on 9231 Folsom Blvd . I been saving up for my car for 2 months while i was working out of the Sacramento Office with Danielle Kent. I asked her can she give me all the money off my books (the money i saved) because im going back to vegas and im going to do something else. I only quit because Danielle Kent had her workers sleeping in an office when we had money for a room. We didnt start working like were suppose to.She doesnt act like a real boss. She be taking the money we made for the rooms and putting it towards her an apartment while she still trying to cover her office Debt. I just dont understand how can they try to run a company and be spending their peoples money ? as of today i want to Sue allstarmotivation  !!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2012 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allstarmotivation-danielle-kent/las-vegas-nevada-/allstarmotivation-danielle-kent-danielle-rose-kent-fake-selfish-a-liar-a-thief-las-vegas-908613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content