Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, May 04, 2015

• Reported By: James — Olean New York United States of America
Allstate Insurance Company
878 Veterans Memorial Highway Hauppauge, New York USA

Allstate Insurance Company Presented a quote on phone stating nothing would be done till I agreed with the quote and electronically signed a bank account withdrawal.l Hauppauge New York

I listened to a Auto Ins. quote on the phone and was sent the info stating I had to agree "of course" with the policy and electronically sign an agreement and authorization for withdrawal from my bank account! Upon recieving the quote I felt all was misrepresented to me on facts and for this reason I did not agree to this policy and I did not authorize any withdrawals from my bank accounts! They took it upon themselves to start this policy I never agreed to and  attempted to withdraw from my account! Of course my bank denied any withdrawal, not due to lack of funds but due to lack of authorization!

The topper is they sent the DMV notice that my Insurance has been cancelled due to non-payment and then sent me collection notices for unpaid bills! They have literally wasted mine and others time along with my stress and the fact that I had to prove to the DMV I did have Auto Insurance! All this time I had continuing Auto Insurance with GEIGO and Home Insurance with MET LIFE! Now I'm being harassed by some financial services I have to show proof of my home insurance or I have account in arrears with allstate-Unbelievable! Never had an accouint with them, never will for sure and I have to gothru all of this! They should change their name to ALLSCAM, would fit their tactics perfectly! Buyer BEWARE and hang that phone up fast when you hear Allstate!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2015 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allstate-insurance-company/hauppauge-new-york-11788/allstate-insurance-company-presented-a-quote-on-phone-stating-nothing-would-be-done-till-1226730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Insurance Company