Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, September 19, 2016

• Reported By: Van Tennison — Cedar Hill Texas USA

Allstate Insurance Will not pay damages San Antonio Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Go through your insurance co

Allstate refused to pay my claim when my son was rear-ended. The damage is in the rear of my truck were the driver struck the truck. Allstate and the insured driver is taking advantage of my young son. The driver became impatient after a light changed bumping the rear of my truck. The notes in the Allstate computer states that the accounts of the accident by both parties do not match up. The rear damage to my truck should be the evidence the insurance company should use that their insured driver is not telling the truth.

I have made numerous calls asking to speak with a supervisor. I was told that a supervisor is on another call and would call me back. I have yet received that phone call.

The damage to my truck is $600 and I cannot believe Allstate does not want to pay. I feel that this insurance company is taking advantage of my teenage son. I would not do business with Allstate they will increase your rate while not paying claims.

Yes, I will file a formal complaint with the insurance board, along with sending a letter to the Attorney General of Texas. My experience with Allstate makes me feel disgusted to be an American.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2016 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allstate-insurance/nationwide/allstate-insurance-will-not-pay-damages-san-antonio-nationwide-1329069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Insurance

Go through your insurance co

AUTHOR: FloridaNative - (USA)

It is more difficult to collect for damages when you try to go through the 'at fault' driver's company. So go through your insurance company to file a claim. Explain exactly what happened - that you tried the other driver's company first and Allstate refused to pay. Your company is probably aware of the accident already anyway. I'm not involved with the insurance industry - I learned the lesson above the hard way too.