Complaint Review: Alltel Financial Services

• Reported By: Minneota Minnesota
  • Alltel Financial Services
    1 Allied Dr Bldg 5, 3rd Floor
    Little Rock, Arkansas

Alltel Financial Services Alltel repoted fake bill on my credit report! Little Rock Arkansas

*Author of original report: update

*Author of original report: For anyone else they have ripped off!

Alltel reported a bill that was written off to all the credit experian, transunion and equifax for 402.05 from an account I have never owned. I have had Alltel since they took over midwest wireless and have never opened another account. I have called numerous times and keep getting either a response of "I don't have any record of you calling in about his before" or "I don't see such a bill" or "that account has been written off, there is nothing we can do about it." or my favorite, "Let me transfer you here...let me transfer you there...oh wait I'll transfer you here again..." So today I was told I had to email my complaint in instead of calling. One lady told me 2 weeks ago that they would investigate it and send me some information about where the account came from but I never received anything from them! Apparently this is another account in my name with a different account number than my current account. This is totally ruining my credit! I disputed it and it keeps saying they have verified it is mine.... *sigh* any ideas out there?

Katrina
Minneota, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2008 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alltel-financial-services/little-rock-arkansas-72202/alltel-financial-services-alltel-repoted-fake-bill-on-my-credit-report-little-rock-arkans-399835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

update

AUTHOR: Katrina - (U.S.A.)

I got a response from my email...They stated they don't know what happened and that it got sent to a collection agency....idiots. duh! Why else would it be on my credit report! I told them that the report stated to call Alltel to take care of it..... SIGH!

For anyone else they have ripped off!

AUTHOR: Katrina - (U.S.A.)

CEO of Alltel: