Complaint Review: Alltel

• Alltel
    National
    Jacksonville, Florida

Alltel ripoff - beware Jacksonville Florida

Please watch your Alltel bill closely. We have been charged 291 minutes for calls that we NEVER MADE or RECEIVED.

Moreover, very freqvently if I try to call the cell. number (on national plan) and I get a message saying "Welcome to verizon wireless..." or "Welcome to AT&T..." ...I thought we signed up with alltel!!!

Further, my husband just switched plans about 10 days ago- same company and they promised him caller ID and voice mail- but we have not seen any of that yet. Promises...promises.

It is very annoying and now they hit us with an X-tra 291 minutes. Wait till you'll hear what will happen when we call them to dispute the charges. I am curious to see.... although, after reading the reports on this site....I have to confess that my outlook regarding this matter is very bleak.

Eniko
MIDDLEBURG, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2003 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alltel/jacksonville-florida/alltel-ripoff-beware-jacksonville-florida-58214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content