Complaint Review: Alltel

• Alltel
    .alltel.com/myprepaid
    Little Rock, Arkansas

Alltel Alltel rip me off Little Rock Arkansas

I have the same problem with Alltel. I add money to my account for $25.00 with taxes it was 27.31.Alltel charged my account twice on the same day but only added 27.31 but charged me $54.62 in two seperate charges. I asked for a $27.31 refund but they refused saying that I have used the minutes. I added the $25.00 plus tax on March 30th. I on the 75 cent a day plan. I used the phone for 33 days. and ran out of minutes.

I looked at my account online no extra charges ate up my money, so I should have money on my account. Alltel refuses to refund my money. I had sent copies of my bank statement to them in Little Rock. I am scared now that I have made a mistake in doing that. Now they have my bank account number. I am going to close that account and open a new one.

Shuntashay
El Dorado, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2009 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alltel/little-rock-arkansas/alltel-alltel-rip-me-off-little-rock-arkansas-446329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content