Complaint Review: Alltel

• Alltel
    1248 Home Depot Plaza
    Rocky Mount, North Carolina

Alltel ripped me off! Rocky Mount North Carolina

Signed up for the service because Ms Stephanie Lancaster; Alltel sales representative, told me that I had a 15 day trial and that I could return and cancel the service at anytime during the 15 days without any questions and that I could get my money back. I was charged 227.00 for two; supposedly free phones and service.

After 4 days I took phones back; unused, and asked to cancel service. Sales manager and Alltel phone customer service were very rude, in fact the phone customer service person hung up on me when I insisted that I wanted to cancel service. The end result was 30 minutes of arguing back and forth and my only getting 130.00 back on my credit card. So much for their money back 15 day guarantee!!!

Unhappycellphonecustomer
rocky mount, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2009 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alltel/rocky-mount-north-carolina-27804/alltel-ripped-me-off-rocky-mount-north-carolina-431702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content