• Report: #191401

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

In the beginning of March 2006 I ordered shoes from this company and sent them a cashiers check for $85.00 as they only accept that form of payment. They stated they could not supply the shoes as they were out of stock. I was emailed to pick out another pair which I did and despite several e-mails to the "store owner" I have never been sent my product in well over 2 months. I wish I would have known better and should have investigated this company before I sent them a dime because now I am out $85.00. Be smart and don't do business with this place. Very poor business practices and theives!

Beth
west allis, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2006 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allthehotkickscom/internet/allthehotkickscom-stole-8500-from-me-internet-191401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allthehotkicks.com