Complaint Review: Allumiderm

• Reported By: JoEllen — Cheverly Maryland USA
  • Allumiderm

Internet
    USA

Allumiderm Eye Restore Salve Video shows instant results for smoother skin, but the salve does nothing at all. Then when you order the trial bottle for $5, you also get a bottle you did not order, but are charged for! Then they send more every month and keep charging around $90 each time! When you call to cancel they explain that they "can't" accept the unopened package for return. Worst customer service for an even more useless product. Costa Mesa, California Internet

Allumidern - Alumineye advertises a face cream that gives instant results, which means I should have known better.  The "free" sample seemed like a good idea, since I had to only pay $4.95 for shipping.  I did not see anything that indicated that the sample would arrive with a full product that I did not order at all, or that I would be charged around $90 for it.

I started to receive this every month, so I did not open the second box at all, and called to tell them to cancel my account, and that I'd be returning the product.  They told me they would not reimburse me.  I asked for the supervisor, and someone named "Raymond" got on the phone and repeated that I would not receive a refund, nor would he pass my call on to his supervisor.  Raymond said his supervisor doesn't take calls, and he doesn't usually, either.

They kept trying to get me to not cancel, but to accept a reduced price.  I told them that the product didn't work, so why would I want to continue to receive it? And that they had the worst customer service, ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2017 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allumiderm/internet/allumiderm-eye-restore-salve-video-shows-instant-results-for-smoother-skin-but-the-salve-1384718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content