Complaint Review: Allumineye

• Reported By: Kathy — Chico California USA
  • Allumineye

Internet
    USA

Allumineye Allumiderm I was told I would only be charged shipping but paid full for both products. Internet

I saw the ad on tv for free samples of face and eye cream.  I called and was told they were out of samples but would send both regular size for shipping only.  I saw on my bank statement I was charged $85 for each item.

When I called them they said I had agreed to monthly shipments.  I had nothing in writing or in my email.  I was told there was a recording with me agreeing to this.  When I asked to hear it, they refused.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2017 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allumineye/internet/allumineye-allumiderm-i-was-told-i-would-only-be-charged-shipping-but-paid-full-for-both-1401087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content