Complaint Review: AlluraLuxe Face Cream

• AlluraLuxe Face Cream
    9353 Bolsa Avenue
    Westminster, California
    United States

AlluraLuxe Face Cream SCAMMED - BEWARE - I was charged $378.75 for an order that should only have cost $4.95 Westminster California

I also responded to an online advertisement for a "free sample" of Allura Anti Aging Serum and agreed to pay only the shipping charge.  I experienced exactly the same problems as the plaintiffs in previous reports. Upon entering my credit card info, a box popped up stating that I could also get the Allusiv Eye Cream for only the shipping charge.  There was no way to opt out of receiving the eye cream, so I tried clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner of the box without agreeing to receiving the eye cream.  I received an online pop-up confirming my acceptance for ONE product and that I would ONLY charged $4.95. Well, this was NOT the case and I was charged for the shipping on both products, even though I only agreed to the Anti Aging Serum.

I immediately felt suspicious and had a bad feeling about the company. When I received my credit card statement and found a charge for both products totaling $175.90.  I called to complain and was told that I had to cancel my account within 14 days to avoid being charged, which I was not made aware of.  I am on a fixed income due to a medical disability and cannot afford to pay for this product, which I never would have ordered if I was aware of the terms.
I got nowhere, I mean NOWHERE with the four representatives I spoke with on the phone. And I am disputing these charges through my bank. I certainly hope this company DOES NOT continue to take advantage of people like myself who was tricked and am now out $378.75 to date.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2017 10:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alluraluxe-face-cream/westminster-california-92683/alluraluxe-face-cream-scammed-beware-i-was-charged-37875-for-an-order-that-should-o-1415502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content