Complaint Review: Alpine Homes

• Alpine Homes
    10705 South Jordan Gateway Suite 150
    South Jordan, Utah
    USA

Alpine Homes Worst Customer Service/Home Warranty Experience Ever! South Jordan Utah

We purchased the Model home from Alpine Homes two years ago and noticed that our exterier light above our garage never worked after we moved in. So I called in and they said "Don't worry, just mention it at your one year mark home warranty check up" So did exactly that.

Alpine Homes then sent out a 3rd party company and the genteman said, "yeah Alpine needs to replace the wiring etc as it can't be simply fixed". So we never hear from Alpine, I call in soon there after and they said they would take care of it. One year later we have nothing taken care of and about 3-4 months ago I called in wanting it fixed! The main home warranty guy had quit and they got a new guy by the name of Andrew. Andrew apologizes to me, looks me up in the data base, reads to me that I am right and says they will immediatley take care of it.

3-4 months later I call Andrew and Skylar answers and tells me that Andrew is not avaible and that he will call me back tomorrow. Long story short I have followed up everyday after that and Andrew is magically not avabile each time but Skylar takes 3-4 minutes to check if he is avaible which leaves me to believe he is asking Andrew if he is available.

Long story short, all of my neighbors forwarned me of Alpine Homes crappy customer service and they were right! We also got a fence and Alpine wouldn't do anything to help out with thier horrible placement of the springkler system. BUTTTT.. Flagship homes our neighbors shares a back fence with me and Flagship completely replaced their sprinkler system for them to put up the fence?! Alpine Homes has been a horrible experience. Please research the warranties and customer service reviews before you decide to make such an important purchase.

Alpine Homes is a joke, the end.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2017 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alpine-homes/south-jordan-utah-84095/alpine-homes-worst-customer-servicehome-warranty-experience-ever-south-jordan-utah-1377725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content