Report: #351954

• Reported By: MACON North Carolina
  • Alpine Properties, Citi-rise, James Thomas Webb
    923 Gulfstream Ct
    Weston, Florida

Alpine Properties, Citi-rise, James Thomas Webb con artist swindler, huckster,weasle, sheep in wolf's clothing Weston Florida

I made an investment with this company in a realestate transaction that I was lead to believe was a legit business model. As a result of not my doing, I was conned out of my initial principal and interest. My only recourse is to take this business owner through the court system. And even then I may never receive a dime of my money.

My good advice to anyone is to do your research on any person or business before you invest your money. Hindsight is not a valuable lesson to learn. I lost $10,000 on this investment plus interest and many others lost ten to twenty times what I lost. GOD is good and I am counting my blessings. Please do not invest money with James Thomas Webb or his companies. Your dream will turn into a nightmare.

anonomous
MACON, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2008 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alpine-properties-citi-rise-james-thomas-webb/weston-florida-33327/alpine-properties-citi-rise-james-thomas-webb-con-artist-swindler-hucksterweasle-351954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content