Complaint Review: Always Rolling Trucking

• Always Rolling Trucking
    321 N. Mall Dr, St A-202
    St George, Utah
    United States of America

Always Rolling Trucking Kohl Blackner Withholding pay to force me to comply with their demands. Either get and EIN or letter of resignation. St George, Utah

My employer is withholding my last two weeks pay as ransom to force me to comply with his demands that I become an Independent Contractor which will relieve him of responsibility for not having workman's comp when I got hurt while  working for him out of state.  I was hired as a company driver.

He has told me that he will pay me my wages and expenses if I will obtain an EIN, or, submit a letter of resignation.

He has refused to pay me knowing that I am hurt and on a Dr's off work note.  I have stated to him that I will not get an EIN nor will I submit a letter of resignation.   He is responsible for my getting onto Workmen's  Comp which he refuses to do.  I owe him no money,  nor responsible for any damage.

The amount of the wages he owes me is not in dispute.  ($2200.00)  He does not want to get into trouble for being out of compliance with Utah Employers Rules and is using me to escape liability.

I have filed with Labor Commission but they mention nothing of my case when I call.  I have a lawyer who is helping me but nothing is resolved and I am without my pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2012 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/always-rolling-trucking/st-george-utah-84790/always-rolling-trucking-kohl-blackner-withholding-pay-to-force-me-to-comply-with-their-dem-932476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content