Complaint Review: Always There Express Corp

• Always There Express Corp
    20 W 538 Elizabeth DR
    Downers Grove, Illinois
    USA

Always There Express Corp They will not pay there drivers Downers Grove Illinois

Started working here back in January 2017 had to pay out of pocket to get to there office in Romeoville IL, had to pay for my own drug test, after being told by Ted that i would be reimburse on my first paycheck which i didnt get into 3 weeks into it...

Now ive gone 4 weeks without being paid called Ted (owner) Tuesday night March 21 on a load to Chicago to see when i would be getting paid Ted fired me over the phone...I texted his wife (she does payroll) today Friday March 24 to see when i would be getting the $3,287.50...I was told by her to call Ted when i called him i was told that he didnt half to pay me and to stop calling him and his wife texted me back saying they was going to get me for harassing them...I guess it's okay for them to use slave labor, but not okay for me to ask and try to get 4 weeks worth of paychecks...Driver please beware of this company as they will cheat you out of your hard earned money...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2017 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/always-there-express-corp/downers-grove-illinois-60516/always-there-express-corp-they-will-not-pay-there-drivers-downers-grove-illinois-1363794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content