Report: #111991

• Reported By: Stanford Kentucky
  • Alyon Technologies
    P.O. Box 923299 Norcross
    Elizabeth, New Jersey

Alyon Technologies ripoff I was charged $83.13 for a internet site which I know I did not use Elizabeth New Jersey

I received a charge for 83.13 on 05/25/2003 for a Web Content. I called and told them that I did not use this service and I also sent them a letter.

I received a phone call saying that this was made from my home phone. I explained to them that I am disabled and on a fixed income and the computer is right by my bed for my use only. I did not hear anything till last week I received a phone call and the man was very rude told me that it was turned in for collection, and I would pay it.

Like I explained to him I have no reason to go on this site plus I should know if I did. I really feel that this was very unfair and I know if it happened to me others have been charged also.

Patricia
Stanford, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2004 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alyon-technologies/elizabeth-new-jersey-07207-6049/alyon-technologies-ripoff-i-was-charged-8313-for-a-internet-site-which-i-know-i-did-not-111991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content