Complaint Review: Alyon Technologies

• Reported By: rockaway park New York
  • Alyon Technologies
    223 W. Jackson Blvd.
    Nationwide

I just got a bill for $387.02 from a merchant's credit guide for a alyon technologies. Messed with the wrong person. I am in the government and I am also good with computers and Law. Alyon and Merchant I will have my revenge. YOU ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also have connection to the better business bureau, the CIA, and the FBI.........you will get not one cent from me. But I am going to make sure you burn in hell.

Cynthia
rockaway park, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2003 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alyon-technologies/nationwide/alyon-technologies-merchants-credit-guide-ripoff-internet-click-here-for-editors-comme-72992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Alyon justs won't leave me alone! just got a call again NOW from First Bank requesting payment!!

AUTHOR: Cynthia - (U.S.A.)

After so many months, I just got a call again NOW from First Bank requesting payment!! This is ridiculous and I am getting fed up! I never authorized this and not only do they call me after so many months (six months) I received no more bills, no proof my telephone service does not have this in record!!!! HELP!