Complaint Review: ALYON TECHNOLOGIES

• ALYON TECHNOLOGIES
    ONE HARMON PLAZA
    Seacaucus, New Jersey

ALYON TECHNOLOGIES ripoff ..Here we go again... Seacaucus New Jersey
click here for EDitor's comment; Alyon's efforts to resolve complaints and click here to read Alyon's response

WELL HERE WE GO AGAIN! I HAD ALL BUT FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS (censored)WHEN MY WIFE ;RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM "COMCAST" MY LOCAT PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER...THEY TOLD HER WE OWED A BILL FOR $132.55

I REALIZED THAT IT WAS THE SAME BILL I THOUGHT HAD BEEN RESOLVED LONG MONTHS AGO...BOY WAS I WRONG...NOW THE PHONE COMPANY IS THREATING TO SUE ME OVER THIS (censored)BILL!! WHY ALL THESE MONTHS LATER ARE THEY NOW AFTER ME AGAIN...THIS IS INSANE! I NEVER MADE THIS CALL THEY ARE REPORTING...

ALYON GOT MY PHONE NUMBER FROM MY ISP WHICH IS AOL! THIS IS A NIGHTMARE THAT I THOUGHT HAD GONE AWAY! I AM NOW GOING TO GO THROUGH THE PROCESS OF NOTIFYING THE FTC AND OF COURSE ALYON...IF THIS DOESN'T GO AWAY I HATE TO SPEND THE MONEY BUT I WILL SEEK LEGAL MEANS TO END THIS AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT ALYON WILL BE THE LOSER!!

Clyde
Allen, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2004 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alyon-technologies/seacaucus-new-jersey-07094/alyon-technologies-ripoff-here-we-go-again-seacaucus-new-jerseyclick-here-for-edito-78388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content