Complaint Review: Amanda Mitchell

• Phone: 2403544034
  • Web:
  • Category: Psychic

Amanda Mitchell Apathetic Psychic Greedy For More Money Silver Spring Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Psychic Amanda Is Empathetic, Authentic, & Uplifting!

I hate to give a bad review, I really do. Where do I start, Amanda was very nice, she was extremely empathetic towards me and I appreciated that. But she gave me the impression that my entire family was cursed due to me having depression. I was born with depression from my father's side of the family and it's like she used my fear so that she could get more money out of me; money that I didn't even have and in a way I trusted her. As I said before, I hate to post bad reviews and I really hate to say this but she is not the right psychic to go to. She will prey on your fear to get more money out of you and she won't even return your phone calls once she has your money. I high would not recommend her at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2017 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amanda-mitchell/silver-spring-maryland-20910/amanda-mitchell-apathetic-psychic-greedy-for-more-money-silver-spring-maryland-1406755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Psychic Amanda Is Empathetic, Authentic, & Uplifting!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

I'm sorry you had a rough time with Amanda. Psychics are not the ones to go to for medical advice, they are not certified or have the degree in your cause, which is depression. Perhaps, you should have got up and left as soon as you felt she wasn't experienced or asked her questions to verify her skills. If you did a reading with her, you should've rate that. I had very good readings with her. Every time I visit the experiences I had with her were positive and uplifting. I never gone to her for medical advice. I think psychic Amanda of Silver Spring MD is empathetic, authentic, and uplifting!!!