Complaint Review: Amanda's Puppies

• Amanda's Puppies
    4808 Scarsdale Dr
    Austin , Texas
    USA

Amanda's Puppies Sold puppy with parasites and apparently no vaccinations Austin Texas

*Author of original report: Health Issues with Amanda's Puppy

*Author of original report: Dismissed

Amanda sold me a maltipoo puppy. The puppy got ill two days after I got him. She treated my puppy and returned it to me relatively healthy. One month later my puppy tested positive for parasites and he got distemper. I tried to contact Amanda to verify what vaccines my puppy received from her but she did not respond to my calls and voice mails. My vet suspects that my puppy had the parasites before I got it. As I did not receive a response from her I suspect that my puppy was not vaccinated properly by her. I paid 600 dollars for my maltipoo and I spent 1200 for distemper treatment. Very likely my puppy won't survive. She is based in Austin, Texas and I do not recommend her to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2014 05:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amandas-puppies/austin-texas-78744/amandas-puppies-sold-puppy-with-parasites-and-apparently-no-vaccinations-austin-texas-1151374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Health Issues with Amanda's Puppy

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Amanda sold me a maltipoo puppy. The puppy got ill two days after I got him. I called her about this and she treated my puppy and returned it to me relatively healthy. One month later my puppy tested positive for parasites and he got distemper after having his vaccinations. I tried to contact Amanda to verify what vaccines my puppy received from her but she was traveling out of the US and could not reply to my calls until very recently. I believe she could have helped me treating my puppy but she was not in town to do so. My vet suspects that my puppy had the parasites before I got it. I paid 600 dollars for my maltipoo and I spent 1200 for distemper treatment.

Dismissed