Complaint Review: Amazing Poodles

• Reported By: Veronica House — Sun Valley Nevada USA
  • Amazing Poodles

Lubbock, Texas
    USA

Amazing Poodles Richard BUMA SWINDLE/SCAM buying a red AKC Poodle male puppy fm Amazing Poodles, Richard Buma, Lubbock, TX Lubbock Texas

I saw his website (Amazing Poodles) on the Internet advertising AKC Toy Poodles for only $500 plus $150 shipping located in Lubbock, TX. I wanted a red Toy Poodle.

He (Richard Buma) wanted me to go to WalMart and send him $650 using their financial services which I did on Sept 1, 2017.  He wanted me to send him the WalMart Receipt for the reference number so he could receive the $650.  I did.  From then on, I got a couple of promises of sending puppy, shipper's name (Bolt), was contacted with no response, but NEVER received the puppy!

I sent numerous emails, got only one brief response, denying any delivery involvement.  I even had to wait at home all day for the puppy to be delivered that never happened and this was on my birthday (9/2) which was ruined.  I am emotionally damaged and certainly physically being affected over this tragedy with lack of being able to sleep, cannot eat, etc. [continued below]....

.....

I promised him I would not take this laying down and am still furious, also having worked in law inforcement, I stated to him in an email I would report this SCAM, SWINDLE, to the authorities.  Got no response at all from him.

I am 81 years old living on a low retirement fixed income, I cannot afford to lose this money which is now adversely affecting my living. I knew I would have to sacrifice to be able to pay and get this puppy.  Bank account is presently in the hole.  Am now having to seek loans.

This bum DOES NOT CARE, has no conscience, just wanted free money and STILL has an active website to attract other suckers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2017 02:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amazing-poodles/lubbock-texas-75051/amazing-poodles-richard-buma-swindlescam-buying-a-red-akc-poodle-male-puppy-fm-amazing-p-1398373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content