Complaint Review: Amazon Prime

• Reported By: p.street — denton North Carolina USA
  • Amazon Prime

Internet
    USA

Amazon Prime Amazon Prime Membership has taken money from my bank account without my knowledge. Internet

*Author of original report: Resolved!

Amazon Prime Membership took $100.25 from my bank account for a memebership fee I never agreed to. I have a amazon account that I've purchased from sellers online before, so I log on my account with Amazon and they ask me to try a 30 day trial membership with Prime??!!! UH....they took the money from my bank account without proper authorization, but they still asking me to sign up for a free trial. I have emailed them and waiting on reply, at this point I will never buy from Amazon or its sellers again. How did they get my bank info? since I log into Amazon my username apparently isn't matching up with my BANK account if Im still eligeble for a free 30 day trial. Hopefully this will get resolved, first thing in the morning Im notifying my bank!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2015 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amazon-prime/internet/amazon-prime-amazon-prime-membership-has-taken-money-from-my-bank-account-without-my-kno-1266047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resolved!

AUTHOR: - ()

Amazon is refunding my charge for Prime Membership, due to an error during a purchase. They were extremely nice and the customer representative was awesome! Im very happy and would very much so make more purchases!!